– #25 –
Wondering how to get the most out of the Newel K. Whitney Networking Summit tomorrow? Here are five ways to help you prepare:
- Know the agenda. Knowing the who, what, where and when will help you get to the section you want and get there early. You can find the official agenda on the NKW Summit’s website.
- Decide who you want to learn from. Besides knowing the timing of the agenda, get to know the speakers ahead of time. You can read their bios here.
- Seek to learn. You’ll get out of it what you put in. Come to the summit with intent to take as much away from it as you can by attending all the sessions and interacting with the speakers and your peers.
- Bring your résumé and business cards. This summit is specifically geared to help you prepare and improve your network and marketability. There will be speed networking, mock interviews and résumé reviews.
- Share your insights. There are many sessions happening at the same time and you won’t be able to catch it all, so help each other know what’s happening at the different sessions. Use #collegesummit when tweeting about the event so others can keep up with highlights from each session.
I’ll be attending the summit and tweeting my highlights. To follow my feeds, watch both @stingREAY7 and @PRSSAbyui.